Effective Date: March 23, 2018
What Information Does GS Marketing Group Collect?
Marketing is about communication. We collect information that helps us communicate with you, and to better serve you. We also collect information that is relevant to the operation of our website.
- Information You Choose to Give Us
- When you fill out a contact form, registration form or any other form on the website, your name, email address and/or other contact information collected in that form are transmitted to GS Marketing Group for follow-up contact with you. This contact information is retained for relationship management purposes.
- On the topic of relationship management, aforementioned contact information we collect on the website is transmitted to us via email. That and additional information accumulated in the course of our relationship and communications with you may be stored with service providers. We subscribe to SaaS (software-as-a-service) platforms for CRM (customer relationship management), accounting, support and the like. With the exception of the accounting service (in Canada), these service providers are based in the United States.
- If you opt in to receive news and/or other marketing-oriented notifications from us, then your email address, name and any other pertinent information collected with your subscription are added to our email service provider’s database. Subscription information is used solely for the purpose of keeping you informed, and only with your continued permission. You may opt out of the subscription at any time via “unsubscribe” link in any message, and we chose our email service provider for their commitment to safeguarding subscribers.
- Information We Collect Automatically
- As is the case with most any website, the website records traffic data in its server logs. This includes your IP address, the page you requested, referring website (as applicable) and the date and time of your request. We use this information to monitor the performance of the website and to analyze trends.
- We have placed referral links on some of our clients’ websites. If you clicked a link on a client website that led you to this website, the date and time were logged for that referral.
- We run occasional digital advertising campaigns to promote our services. If you clicked on an advertising link that led you to the website (e.g., from a Bing or Google search), information relevant to tracking the performance of the advertisement was recorded when you clicked. At present, we do not use remarketing or conversion-tracking pixels on the website.
- We do, however, incorporate Google Analytics code into our pages to help identify patterns and track advertising effectiveness. Google Analytics uses cookie technology to record data from your visit, unless you choose to disallow. To find out more about Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/analytics for information.
How Else Does GS Marketing Group Use Information Gathered?
Except in the context of aforementioned service providers, your personally-identifiable information is not shared with parties outside GS Marketing Group. We will not sell, trade or give freely your personal information. We jealously guard our clients and prospective clients, and do not wish to jeopardize our relationship with you. See our Spam Policy for additional information.
In special cases, such as client testimonials, we may display contact information of selected clients on the GS Marketing Group website. This is only after having sought and obtained prior consent from each participating client. Participants have the right to review and to request removal of this information from the website at any time.
How Does GS Marketing Group Inform Me of Policy Changes?
This policy is a living document and is subject to change. As the website is updated to solicit and to showcase work, we will review this policy to ensure policy and practice are in agreement. Revisions to the policy will be posted to the website with a notice of the date the new policy takes effect.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please feel free to write an email message to email@example.com, or to call us at 1-800-859-3970.
GS Marketing Group, Inc.
5900 77th Street
Kenosha, WI 53142-4110